Anyone fancy doing a 2 day Ultra with me this June?

Home Forums General Discussion Anyone fancy doing a 2 day Ultra with me this June?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark George

It’s early days but I’m just thinking of doing something a bit different and thought of “race to the stones” unfortunately I can’t do that weekend but I did notice the same organisers appear to do another event called “race to the king” It’s not cheap and will be a pain getting to as it’s “down south”

I’d be thinking of doing the 2 day option (total 53.2 miles) with camping overnight. Like I said, it’s not cheap at £189. Then there is travel costs of getting there and back to think of.

Have a a look at http://www.racetotheking.com/

Anyone else interested in maybe joining me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you thought about LCW in a day ? Did wonder if it was still going on but not heard much about it

Mark George

I think it will be a bit much for me this year. Been injured and will be doing London on the back of (hopefully) 8 weeks training.

My thinking was that I’d have a much better chance with a night rest in the middle.

I believe Lee Kitching was the one with the LCW in a day idea for June, but he has been diagnosed with a bad hip injury so I doubt it’s a started.

You still doing Race to the Stones in one go?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh I don’t know I think 8 weeks training is about right 🤓

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ps no think I’ve done that enough for the time being be good as a group for sure

Mark George

I agree, sounds like it would be great in a group. Nice run in the countryside, nice summer evening with a few beers, then do it all again. Just a shame it’s so expensive. (and it’ll probably pish down)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.