***UPDATE September 2020:
Due to the cancellation or postponement of the majority of our championship calendar and the uncertainty of any race fixtures remaining, we are sure that it will come as no great surprise that we have taken the decision to officially cancel this year’s championship including the handicap league.
We sincerely hope that the tail end of 2020 will bring signs of optimism within the running club world and our 2021 championship can be held in full.
In the meantime, should you stumble across any races which are being held (excluding virtual), please feel free to share with your fellow Harriers on the members’ FB page.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Peco 3 Crimple Valley Harrogate – Sunday 19th January – Enter Here
- Liversedge Half Marathon – Sunday 16th February – SOLD OUT Info Here
- Red Hot Toddy 10k – Sunday 8th March – Enter Here
- Vale of York 10 miles – Sunday 19th April – POSTPONED UNTIL AUTUMN
- Willow Valley Flyer 7.5 miles – Sunday 3rd May – POSTPONED
- Kirklees 10k – Saturday 16th May – POSTPONED
- Top of the Wolds 10k – Sunday 7th June – CANCELLED
- Eccup 10 miles – Sunday 28th June – CANCELLED
- St Aidan’s 10k – Friday 3rd July – VIRTUALLY REAL
- York Chocolate 10k – Sunday 9th August – CANCELLED
- Falls and Castles 7 miles – Sunday 27th September – Enter Here (be sure to enter the 7 mile not the 18 mile)
- Vale of York 10 miles – Sunday 4th October – CANCELLED
- Tadcaster 10 miles – Sunday 22nd November – Enter Here